||Use of this subset of the
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) Climate System Model (CSM)
output is currently open to all scientists involved in activities under
the U.S. National Assessment of climate change. Use of this CSM dataset is
subject to the following guidelines and restrictions:
- Users will not redistribute any items in the dataset to other
parties without permission from the Dataset Manager. The Dataset
Manager is Aiguo Dai email@example.com.
- The dataset is considered to be a beta version and is subject to
revision until publicly released. Individuals who complete this
registration form will be notified of dataset revisions, extensions,
and public release.
- To help identify dataset errors or inconsistencies, we request that
users contact the Dataset Manager regarding problems with data files,
data access, file format, etc.
- Users are requested to confer with the Dataset Manager to ensure
that the intended application of the dataset is consistent with the
generation and limitations of the data.
- Credit in publications resulting from the use of these data should
be given by citation of appropriate CSM papers (Journal of Climate,
June 1998) and by acknowledgement of CSM sponsors. These data
were generated with funds from the U.S. National Science Foundation,
EPRI (formerly known as the Electric Power Research Institute), and
the ACACIA Program.